With the use of 2023-2024 LSTA grant funds WVLS and NWLS will again contract with WiLS to coordinate meetings, facilitate the project’s processes and prepare a final report.
Four members have been added to the NICE team for the 2023/2024 grant cycle (marked with an *).
NICE Team Members:
- Alexander Johnson – Library Support Services Manager, MCPL
- Gina Rae – System Staff, NWLS
- Jackee Johnson – System Staff, NWLS
- Katelyn Sabelko* – Library Services Manager, MCPL
- Katie Zimmermann – System Staff, WVLS
- Kelly Wiisanen* -Youth and Family Resources Manager, Superior
- Laurie Ollhoff* – Library Director, Merrill
- Molly Lank-Jones – Library Director, Hayward
- Peggy O’Connell- Library Director/ Consortium chairperson, Minocqua
- Rachel Metzler – System Staff, WVLS
- Sara Klemann* – Library Director, Eagle River
- Sue Heskin – Resource Library Director, Superior
- Tammie Blomberg – Library Director, Rib Lake
- Teresa Schmidt – Library Director, Mercer
The NICE Team met on Tuesday, September 19 to review the findings and recommendations of the ILS Merger Feasibility Report, and set the project timeline. The Team also worked to establish the first targeted workgroup that will focus on ILS vendor selection.
Questions are Welcome! V-Cat and NWLN (Northern Waters Library Network) member library staff are welcome to share their questions and concerns via an online form. Answers will be shared on the NICE Libraries FAQ page.