NICE Project Updates
The NICE Team met on Tuesday, November 21 to hear reports from the ILS Vendor targeted work group, the Funding Formula and budget targeted workgroup and establish targeted workgroups that will focus on Delivery and Collaborative Decision-making. Questions are...
The NICE Team met on Tuesday, October 17 to hear a preliminary report from the ILS Vendor targeted work group and establish a targeted workgroup that will focus on Funding Formula and Budget. Full meeting minutes are posted here. Questions are Welcome! V-Cat and NWLN...
With the use of 2023-2024 LSTA grant funds WVLS and NWLS will again contract with WiLS to coordinate meetings, facilitate the project’s processes and prepare a final report. Four members have been added to the NICE team for the 2023/2024 grant cycle (marked with an...
The NICE Team met on Tuesday, June 20 to review the final report document and discuss the most effective way of sharing the document with stakeholders. The Team also began discussing next steps and potential membership adjustments for the group. More details will be...
The NICE Team met on Tuesday, May 16 to discuss the decision making principles, decision making rubric and executive summary of the final report. The Team also began discussing potential next steps and order of priority for those steps. More details will be shared on...
The NICE Team met on Tuesday, April 18 to review and discuss all collected data for overarching themes and ideas. The Team also discussed the creation of a decision making tool and rubric for next steps. More details will be...
Meet the NICE Exploration Team
- Alexander Johnson, Marathon County Public, Library Support Services Manager
- Gina Rae, NWLS Database and Support Specialist
- Jackee Johnson, NWLS ILS Administrator
- Katie Zimmermann, WVLS ILS Administrator
- Molly Lank-Jones, Hayward Library Director
- Peggy O’Connell, Minocqua Library Director
- Rachel Metzler, WVLS Database and Support Specialist
- Sue Heskin, Superior Library Director
- Tammie Blomberg, Rib Lake Library Director
- Teresa Schmidt, Mercer Library Director
- Sara Klemann, Eagle River Library Director
- Kelly Wiisanen, Superior Public Library, Youth and Family Resources Manager
- Laurie Ollhoff, Merrill Library Director
- Katelyn Sabelko, Marathon County Public Library, Library Services Manager